Apex Brazil Middle East
Job description / Role
1- Scope of Work
• Assist with the planning and execution of trade and investment promotion activities, as well as with the process of internationalization of Brazilian companies in the Middle East and North Africa region;
• Cooperate and contribute with different departments within ApexBrasil and related entities and partners to plan and execute trade and investment promotion activities in the Middle East and North Africa;
• Identify and approach representatives of the business and investment community in the Middle East and North Africa to present opportunities in Brazil;
• Collect market information, identify business opportunities, prepare sectoral studies and process statistics related to foreign trade and foreign direct investment;
• Prepare and deliver reports, presentations and agendas as requested;
• Assist with the process of identifying and contracting services of third-party suppliers and monitor the quality and timely completion of the delivery;
• Provide logistical and administrative support necessary for the execution of projects;
• Evaluate, register and communicate projects’ results with the use of the company’s tools and systems;
• Contribute to the general maintenance of the office in a cooperative and friendly manner;
• Availability for occasional local and international travel
2- Selection Process
The selection process consists of the following steps:
• Academic Formation and Work Experience Analysis
• Written Exam
• Oral Exam
Only the candidates that provide the complete information and attend the minimum requirement in each stage will be qualified to move forward to the next stage of the selection Process.
AED 12,000 to 13,091 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Yearly - 1/3 basic salary and air ticket to home country
• Bachelor degree or above preferably in Business Administration, Foreign Trade, International Relations or Economy.
• At least eight (8) years of work experience in related fields.
• Must show experience in areas related to international business, investment attraction, foreign trade, economy, marketing and business development, project development and execution.
• Fluency in English (written and oral), Portuguese will be a plus
About the Company
The Brazilian Trade and Investment Promotion Agency (Apex Brasil) works to promote Brazilian products and services abroad, the internationalization of Brazilian companies and to attract foreign investment to strategic sectors of the Brazilian economy.
The Agency´s efforts comprise business intelligence development, trade and prospective missions, business rounds, support for the participation of Brazilian companies in major international trade fairs, arrangement of technical visits of foreign buyers and opinion makers to learn about the Brazilian productive structure, and other select activities designed to strengthen the country’s branding abroad.
Apex-Brasil also plays a leading role in attracting foreign direct investment (FDI) to Brazil, by working to identify business opportunities, promoting strategic events and lending support to foreign investors willing to allocate resources in Brazil.
Apex-Brasil Dubai Office is hiring a Business Analyst who will be responsible for carrying out Trade and Investment Promotion Projects in the Middle East and North Africa markets.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ultimate HR Solutions
Business Analyst - Banking - CBDC
Business Analyst - Payment Solutions
Junior Business Analyst