Business Analyst - Banking - CBDC
Job description / Role
eMagine Solutions have been retained by a global retail bank who are scaling up their operations in Dubai.
We are searching for a Payments Business Analyst to work as a senior policy advisor on all issues relating to payments and regulatory engagement working in partnership with other colleagues in the Payments team.
This person will work with and support members of the Payments product stream in the business to identify and co-ordinate activity on key policy issues relevant to domestic payments, e.g. payments related developments in the Financial Services and NPSS, as well as domestic regulatory issues, e.g. wholesale cash policies, which a key touchpoint with regulators such as the CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency).
This role will involve support to the UAE and GCC Payments industry by defining the 'how and why' and also developing the Kanban (JIRA) and being the Agile evangelist in the organisation.
• Very good knowledge of Agile (preferably with a certification).
• Developing high analysis and briefings on payments and innovation policy and strategy issues.
• Business modelling (e.g. Business Process Swim-lanes, User Journeys)
• Leading workshops, defining requirements, defining business processes (BPM / Business Process Mapping As-is)
• Support the maintenance of relationships with the companies members, stakeholders and other industry bodies.
• Requirement analysis and definition (Use Cases / Business Requirement Specifications)
• Representing the business at external events and meetings.
• Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams of UX, Dev, BA and Design.
• The role will work together with Product Owners, Architecture, Support teams, Development and Testers to ensure that solutions are appropriate and meet stakeholders need
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the challenges faced by stakeholders in running their businesses, including the needs of customers and the needs of regulators and authorities
• Understands the payment industry and legislation including upcoming regulatory changes and apply that knowledge to day-to-day working.
• Experience of project management in a financial services or professional services firm is desirable.
• Experience in financial services or payments policy and strategy.
• Excellent interpersonal skills together with the ability to effectively engage with senior stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Analyst - Solution Designer - Banking
Junior Business Analyst
Business Analyst - SAS AML - Banking