Job description / Role
* Comprehend business requirements and document detailed functional and project specifications
* Perform as an independent contributor and understand data dependencies of various banking functions and departments
* Work with Business, Finance, PMO and other relevant teams to streamline business processes, assess impact & document changes.
* Work across validating business requirements and business data whilst simultaneously sharing documented results and information with the IT department to deliver comprehensive project solutions
* Develop and execute various testing scenarios and test cases such as user testing, in-depth process mapping, supporting usability testing etc.
* Support the head of projects in defining functional and nonfunctional requirements for strategic business initiatives.
* Work with higher level management and stakeholders to support project requirements
* Coordinate with IT and various business teams
* Present project statuses to senior management and present project dependencies and project timelines.
* Ensure project deliverables are as per user requirements, analyse & investigate gaps and take part in formal business acceptance testing
* Coordinate with development and integration teams and review designs from a functional perspective
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
* Must have strong experience in the finance sector (experience within banking would be an added advantage)
* Strong Experience in business strategy development, data analysis, test case development
* Strong understanding of business processes & business change strategies
* Project Management Certifications - PMP, CSM, Six Sigma etc.
* Hands on experience in working with various business and IT teams in banking and financial institutions
* Knowledge of project management methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall etc.
* Strong stakeholder management capabilities and excellent communication skills
* Qualified Bachelor's/Master's degree holder
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.