Job description / Role
Reporting to the Regional Finance Director-CPW AMA, you will be serving as Business Co-pilot: providing insight and strongly supporting a fact based decision making process, based on current business environment & specialist financial knowledge and by ensuring timely and high quality analytical inputs, efficient MIS for the region and and improved financial processes
A day in the life of
- Work closely with regional business controller and Frontier Cluster Controller in order to provide a high quality data / timely reporting, as well as the reliable measurement of selected key KPI's
- Streamline and simplify regional reporting with the effective use of One-Box and other GLOBE reports.
- Ensure quality financial information, including management reporting, is used by the business for decision making and that potential risks and opportunities are anticipated and understood. Promote use of external & internal information for benchmarking.
- Review monthly performance and identify areas of risk for the achievement of targets and forecasts, and develop/follow up action plans
- Consolidation of market MBP plans, regional sales reporting, Brand and Sku Analysis
- Support Business Innovation and Renovation pipeline with financial analysis and benchmarking
- Optimize marketing investments: Identify the most efficient & effective way to perform post evaluation (financial & commercial) and ensure that the analysis is completed to facilitate effective learning logs
- Act as ambassador for the Finance & Control in their respective area and define and provide training needs
What will make you successful
- BA/BS in Business/Finance
- CMA/CIMA preferred
- 2-4 years experience in a previous analytical/audit/costing/accounting role
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience.
- Proficiency in English
- Advanced skills on MS office Excel to be able to consolidate multiple clusters data efficiently
- Knowledge of SAP
Established in 1990, CPW is a long-standing partnership between Nestle and General Mills, bringing together the world-class capabilities of both companies. Headquartered in Switzerland, CPW has a strong global network with 4,600 employees, 17 factories, four R&D centres and sales teams in more than 130 markets.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.