Job description / Role
You will be responsible to make sure that all decision makers related to the field within the group have the right processes, consistent, accurate and transparent information to enable fact based decision-making, by bringing data together from various parts of the business and making it easily accessible for daily operations and decision-makers through acquisition, organisation, analysis and consumption of information.
This multinational organisation provides integrated services across all global offices. Their mission is to strive for excellence and hence invests in the best resources to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
* Build relationships within the organisation.
* Develop overall knowledge of operations and supporting services.
* Work with all areas of the organisation to understand and document business processes and business requirements to initiate process improvements.
* Translate business processes and business requirements into optimal IT solutions, by utilising data modelling and other solution design skills.
* Lead the effort in integrating data from various business units around the world to enable an integrated view of the business.
In addition to joining an incredible organisation during a very exciting time of change and development, this role will pay an attractive tax-free salary and company benefits.
* An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in computer science, engineering, business management or a related field.
* Strong process mapping skills
* Strong information management and data warehousing skills and experience within a complex environment
* Experience in data modelling (E-R, transactional, and dimensional models).
* Knowledgeable of best practices in reporting and data visualisation.
* Experience in working in an agile development environment (Kanban, Scrum).
* Knowledgeable in one of PM methodologies (PMP, Prince2, etc.).
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.