Job description / Role
Adecco is currently recruiting for Business Analyst (DWH/Business Intelligence) – Temporary Staffing for our client which is a Leading Bank in the Region. The ideal candidate will work with Product Owner for MVPs estimation, deliveries, walk through, sign off.
This job posting is for a Temporary staffing position based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Title: Business Analyst (DWH/Business Intelligence)
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Duration: 12 months Extendable Contract
Salary: Open for Discussion
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Experience in preparation of product back log & User Story with technical details and alignment with Business in Signoff.
• Working experience with Product Owner for MVPs estimation, deliveries, walkthrough, sign off.
• Develop plans to gather all business requirements and monitor efficient transition of business requirements to technical specifications.
• Ability to build data models, preparing mapping document (source to target and defining KPI), identify SCD type and Facts and write detailed spec for data engineers to design and build ETL solutions.
• DWH and ETL experience is a must with very strong SQL experience.
• Should be able to write complex queries on analysis SQL and databases.
• Knowledge of Power BI or other BI tool is mandatory.
• Knowledge on E2E Data Governance Framework implementation in Banks.
• Extensive Experience and understanding of Big Data Ecosystem (HDFS, Hives) w.r.t integration of source layer, integration and consumer layers.
• Working knowledge on MDM (Meta Data Management), Kafka, Informatica, Incorta, Power BI tools.
• Understanding Banking Systems like CRM, FD, T24, Taxes with regard to financial and non-financial data processing.
• Knowledge on AI and Machine learning is added advantage.
• Perform feasibility analysis, gap analysis, scope projects, and work on prioritizing deliverables for large scale project based on Agile methodology.
• Excellent communication, documentation and stakeholder management skills.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem identification and resolution skills.
The Successful Applicant:
• Bachelor’s degree in technology or similar fields.
• Minimum 5+ years of relevance experience
• DWH and ETL experience is a must with very strong SQL experience
• Experience and understanding of Big Data Ecosystem
• Banking experience is Preferred
If you are interested in this position, please click the APPLY NOW button for immediate employment consideration.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco Middle East is an Equal Opportunities Employer based in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and offers HR solutions for Permanent Recruitment, Emiratization, Executive Search, IT Outsourcing, Temporary Staffing, Visa and Payrolling, PRO services, Adecco Onsite, Assessment Center and Global Mobility business. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland and powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional and Vettery.
About the Company
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Business Analytics Analyst
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
Business Intelligence Analyst