Job description / Role
3-6-month paid internship that may lead to a full-time opportunity
Redseer is a 11-year young consulting firm started with the mindset of serving clients in data deficient markets. We have recently been recognized as the top-25 strategy consulting firms in the Middle East.
Today, we are excited by how new-age businesses (both internet and non-internet) are changing the way business is done. We believe that we have the unique opportunity of shaping the new-age businesses in emerging economies (with a focus on Middle East, India and South East Asia).
We work with clients across the spectrum (startups, corporates, funds, policy) in a true partnership model, through multiple offerings like:
• Market intelligence
• Consulting projects
• Due diligence
• Inputs for CXOs/ strategy teams
• Tech-driven business solutions, etc.
What is it like working in this position?
• Working with a team of 2-3 like-minded people
• Lots and lots of primary research (We don't google. Period.)
• Working with large data sets and bringing out trends
• Creating presentations for storytelling
• Figuring out ways to create client delight...over and over
What type of people is usually the best fit?
While we have a fairly diverse set of people in a similar position, typically:
• Tier 1 Bachelors + 0-2 yrs exp works best, any exp in new-age industries is a plus
• Proficiency in local language is a significant plus
• We have a deep respect for ex-entrepreneurs
What kind of people do we like?
• Hustler mind-set
• Driven by first principles
• Entrepreneurial attitude
About the Company
RedSeer is one of the largest and the most widely quoted internet focused consulting firms in India.
Our experience involves delivering more than 1000 engagements for 100+ clients across the globe. What truly differentiates us is our proprietary methodologies along with high-quality research to serve the end to end needs of the internet companies.
We are leaders in private equity, internet and growth focussed advisory. We help clients understand the impact of digital on their business and create a transformation strategy around it. We also work in automotive, agriculture, consumer goods, retail, healthcare and education.
Associate Consultant (Graduate Hire / Early Professional)
IBM Middle East
Research Analyst Internship
Petrochem Middle East
Business Analytics Analyst
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Nestle Middle East