Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
Project Leadership and delivery Support the Finance leadership to deliver priority transformation projects to implement a new budgeting and planning tool for PwC Middle East, leading individual work streams and contributing to project leadership and management. This will include: Working with key stakeholders to define and manage project scope, deliverables, phasing, timelines, resources and budget Process redesign in line with lean six sigma principles Utilisation of technology to maximise process efficiency, manage risks and implement control through system implementation, enhancements, integration and automation Organizational redesign and transitioning from as-is to a to-be operating model Change management both within Finance and across the business Working closely with the finance business lead (FP&A leader), external vendor team and internal technology team to successful deliver this priority project on time and to business requirements.
- Champion collaborative discussion, decision making, and problem solving Project Management Ensure agreed scope, quality, timescale and budget are met and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances
- Make sure appropriate project governance is in place and approved project management methodologies are followed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project alongside business lead and project manager
- Ensure customer oriented and economically beneficial project implementation Management of stakeholders at all levels throughout the organisation from senior leadership to colleagues within Finance and other internal functions as well as client facing teams to ensure successful project delivery and effect lasting change.
- Responsible for the continuing professional development of self and team members
Education and qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certified accounting qualification e.g. ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Lean six sigma qualified, green belt minimum preferred
- Language Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Overall Experience 6+ years of experience in a Finance function / Finance transformation role of which at least 2 years should be in a business analyst role Professional services experience preferred
- Proven work experience in project business analyst support and delivery with a track record of implementations that delivered value to the business resulting in measurable business outcomes
- In depth knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and planning/modelling in a multinational environment preferred
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong financial, analytical and accounting skills
- Experience in strategic long term, annual budgeting and cyclical forecasting / modelling essential
- Exposure to BOARD, TM1 Analytics, Anaplan or similar preferred
- Ability to take ownership and drive work streams / projects independently to meet deadlines, solving problems and taking decisions as necessary
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking Consultative and collaborative working style creating a culture of accountability and sharing
- Ability to influence senior management and to maintain strong working relationships with people at all levels across the organization Good people management skills
- Strong work Ethical conduct
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.