Job description / Role
The Business Analyst is a key member advancing machine learning product initiatives across healthcare product lines. Must demonstrate clear strategic thinking, a strong capability to work cross-functionally across organizations, and an aptitude for driving product management lifecycles. In addition, work both externally with partners & customers interfacing with internal teams to deliver high quality software & artificial intelligence solutions in a fast-paced and creative environment.
• Drive day-to-day internal activities required to commercialize AI in healthcare by working directly with software engineers and data scientists
• Work closely with external partners and product managers in selected business lines to drive their respective Artificial Intelligence product roadmaps by integrating solutions quickly and successfully by gathering business requirements, assisting in integration and acceptance evaluations, and supporting projects post integration.
• Drive advances of internal capabilities to support successful integration of partner and solutions
• Stay ahead of market trends in Artificial Intelligence within healthcare domain and cascade insights to broader team
• Distill key insights from process application to lead and drive improvements
• Foresee risks and create risk management solutions as appropriate
• Work closely with product marketing teams to ensure commercial viability of all developed solutions
• Define and measure project progress to regularly communicate the project status to stakeholders and partners/customers
• Correctly represent the urgency of issues and communicate and escalate issues appropriately] Design research methodology
• Conduct market and clinical research through a variety of techniques
• Analyze data to draw qualitative and quantitative conclusions
• Build and maintain analytical models
• Convert findings into actionable recommendations in written reports or presentations
• Lead consultation sessions
• Proactively capture, track and drive all issues to closure
• Work with customer engagement, technical product management and technical leads to translate solution concepts into specific technical deliverables and integrations
• BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Technical project and/or project/program management
• Development of software products
• Experience in Healthcare in project management/client engagement/clinical research, Healthcare, clinical research, or clinical trials experience a major plus
• Strong technical background and experience in driving software road maps across cross-functional teams
• Background in data science or advanced analytics
• Clinical experience
• Problem Decomposition
• Requirements Management
• Process Improvement
• Data Science/AI expertise
• Relationship Builder
• Ability to work across multiple organizations internally and externally
• Analytical/Critical Thinking
• Solution Mindset
• Effective Communicator
About the Company
Executive Solutions is a different breed of talent consultancy. Driven by a unique philosophy, we think differently and act differently from the pack. Were here to do one thing: to improve our clients businesses by finding, focusing and delivering the most talented people.
We dont just do traditional contingency recruitment. Discovering talent is much more than just matching a CV to a vacancy - its about understanding companys corporate culture and ensuring a comprehensive match. We believe that in order to find the right candidate we must understand the motivations and ambitions of senior management, which is reflected in our personal approach when partnering with a client.
Executive Solutions is your trusted talent solutions partner head quartered in Dubai, specialising in direct talent, tailored talent and HR talent solutions, along with Nationalisation initiatives throughout the Middle East. Driven by a unique philosophy, we incorporate innovative and comprehensive talent management solutions each tailored to suit what our clients need.