Job description / Role
We are looking for Business Analysts (Web and Mobile- CMS) with extensive digital and mobile background to support major web and mobile application development programs. The analyst role will also require designing and developing the end to end Solution Architecture that covers both the functional and technical solution elements to meet any given business requirements.
With the constant growth in the web and mobile space a role has been created for a business analyst as part of our Web and Mobile Solution design team. You will be part of a team building and improving the customer experience across multiple platforms interfacing to a complex landscape of systems and applications.
Applications are sought from those with experience in the following key areas;
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar discipline
• Must have 5+ years business analysis experience
• Interacting with stakeholders to understand the requirements related to content management setup of digital solutions
• Translating the requirements into Content management functional solutions w.r.t. blueprints and content schema
• Providing inputs and directions to developers for design and implementation to unlock the business value of SDL Tridion.
• Evaluating CMS products, establish standards, responsible for the health of the overall content management solution.
• Defining implementation processes, quality gates and standards.
• Defining best practices related to content governance, publishing and scalability of the content management solution
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.