Job description / Role
Manager, Business Analytics
An Online Real Estate and Rental Company within the Strategy & Transformation team is looking for a strong Manager in Business Analytics who will be primarily responsible for translating data into actionable insights, helping the leadership of the company makes informed decisions.
• End-to-end ownership of workstreams to deliver data-driven business insights, primarily on pricing and strategic initiatives
• Run complex and detailed analyses in order to identify areas of improvement and increasing efficiency
• Coordinate and work with different functions within the company
• Present findings periodically to leaders of the organization
Skills / requirements
• 4+ years of work experience in Business Analytics in a reputable tech company or a top tier management consulting company
• Experience with pricing, growth, commercial operations preferred
• Proven track record of understanding of end-to-end analytics
• Experience with tableau and/or SQL
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience in presenting technical content to audiences
• Fluency in English
• Proven record of high performance and achievements in education life and career
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Business Analytics Analyst
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Business Analyst (DWH/Business Intelligence)
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jul|
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|