Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose, we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Business Applications Analyst , to join our award-winning team based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
- Under general supervision, formulating and defining systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. With this knowledge, developing or modifying moderately complex information systems.
- Analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
- Competent to work in some phases of systems analysis and considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Providing end user support for a specific application while learning about the application and customer.
- Designing and maintaining Business reports utilizing Power BI and Deltek Vantage.
- Assisting in application implementations and in testing end user processes using defined guidelines.
- Updating existing application tables and verifying the accuracy.
- Collecting data and running basic reports in response to client inquiries as directed by more senior associates.
- Interacting with clients, both internal and external, to supply basic information.
- Analysing business and user needs, documenting requirements, with the guidance of a senior manager.
- Documenting business rules/functional requirements to support system enhancements with the guidance of a senior manager.
- Logging and tracking basic problems/work tickets with external product vendors or support organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envisage that you will bring a minimum of 3-5 years' career experience working in a similar environment partnered with a Bachelor's degree in a Business or IT related discipline.
- Knowledge of financial terms and principles with the ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions and conducting basic financial analysis.
- Experience creating Power BI visualisations, reports and data models essential.
- Familiar with various data sources using Office 365, Power Apps, SQL database, SharePoint Lists and Excel.
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision/Vantage a would be a huge advantage.
- The ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret documents with the ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Strong organisational, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.