Job description / Role
Our client is Philadelphia based company operating for more than 40 years, and they are a leading international consulting & construction firm that is operating and working on construction project management all over the world, specialized in engineering projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Communicating with the client Group employees/guests/visitors
• Coordinate with the concerned team members in regards to any modification in the system.
• Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming items delivered for the Business Centers operating areas as well as keeping the necessary records about the same.
• Benchmark Analysis.
• Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Tracks sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
Qualification & Experience:
• A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
• 6 Years of experience in hospitality and tourism.
• Understanding of Emirati culture.
• Work experience with 5-star hotels.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to work effectively as a team member in a multi-cultural environment.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering