Job description / Role
Business Boutique (https://www.uae-consultants.com) is a leading corporate service provider in Dubai, assisting clients from across the globe with company formation in the UAE, resident visas, account opening and much more. .
The purpose of the Business Boutique is to make the Emirates a home for life and business for investors and entrepreneurs from all over the world.
Now we are actively looking for a young fresh english native speaker graduate to learn the ropes of Project Management and to fill in the position of a Project Manager.
The result of the work of the Project Manager is a project successfully carried out in accordance with the set timelines and within the agreed budget.
What are the responsibilities of a Project Manager?
Communication with customers and solving their problems
Communication with government agencies (by phone/e-mail/online/in person)
Preparation of documents (fill out, check) and submit various documents to public authorities
Achieving of your personal KPIs and department KPIs
Work on projects for the registration of legal entities, visa application and assist in opening accounts and many more interesting project work.
We have a young team of a modern type without bureaucracy, an excellent office, a clear career structure, adequate management that will help you feel comfortable every day.
We do not require you to have relevant experience, we are ready to teach you from scratch and this is a beauty of joining our company.
For our part, we offer:
- Official hiring process according to the UAE labor laws
- Employment visa and medical insurance for 2 years
- Paid vacation 30 days a year
- Bonus system
- A clear system of growth and promotion in the company
- A clear training system in the company
- A decent salary in accordance with experience
- 5-day working week (Saturday and Sunday are days-off)
- Working hours from 8.30 a.m. till 6 p.m.
And finally, 10 reasons why it is worth working in our company:
- In a year you can grow in your position
- We apply for your employment resident visa straight away and we do not delay the process
- We train and work on developing each employee of the company
- We have a great team you will enjoy working with and we are all young
- We have been in the UAE market for over seven (7) years and we know where we are heading in the next decade
- We fulfill all the promises we make at the hiring stage
- We give the opportunity to grow into heads of departments, divisions and the highest level of management
- We pay End-of-Service (severance pay), if a person decides to leave the company, with no delay
- We maintain statistics on the performance of each employee, which shows who is efficient and who is not
- We aim to make Dubai a home not only for our Clients, but also for all employees who work in our company.
AED 5,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
What we want from you:
- English is your native language
- Bachelor degree (preferably linguistic, legal, finance or business)
- Competent oral and written speech
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Stress resistance
- Ability and desire to learn and grow
In addition, we expect you to have the following qualities:
- Reliable, hardworking and ready to learn
- Attentive to details and able to complete tasks on time
- Have a creative approach to solving problems
- Being not afraid of stress and are ready to solve other people's problems
- Being able to perform multiple tasks at the same time and stay organized in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work in a confidential environment with limited control
- Understand what KPI, CRM system, result, deadlines, responsibility are
- Strong interest in a career in the business world
Don't miss the opportunity to join a great team. Send your CV!
About the Company
A boutique firm located in Dubai and helping anyone start a business in Dubai, UAE, in a top-notch manner.