Job description / Role
NTS Group are exclusively working with a leading Technology company in Dubai to recruit a Business Controller. Reporting directly to the Regional Financial Controller, this position will be responsible for:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work closely, build and develop relationship with the Services Operations team.
• Finance representative in the regional services scorecard review with Delivery Controller.
• Finance representative in the regional services project management review meetings.
• Preparation of the regional services scorecard.
• In depth understanding and management of the Services P&L.
• Communicate and convey results clearing, providing recommendations to meet financial targets.
• Revenue, Cost and Cash forecasting, budgeting and reporting.
• Managing the external and Internal audit of services P&L and process controls.
• Managing an offshore team based in the Shared Service Centre (“SSC”).
• Review and manage any risk and exposure in the Net Working Capital.
• Cash inflow management including forecasting and budgeting.
• Prepare analysis on project profitability and capacity planning to enable decision-making or help understand business drivers.
• Support regional controllers on project accounting, forecasting and preparation of project control pack.
• Assist delivery controller in maintaining process for reviewing Time and materials projects and ad-hoc analysis.
• Maintain Hyperion Database.
• Upload forecast in Hyperion, or ensure journal entries are done on time.
• Consolidate and provide analysis on the balance sheet for region.
• Prepare BV sheets for services.
• Improve processes and financial modelling.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Fully qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA, any other professional qualification in Accounts/Finance).
• Proven Experience in Finance and Accounting (more than 5 years).
• Knowledge of percentage of completion services revenue recognition is essential.
• Highly analytical with good presentation skills.
• Preference of at least 3 years relevant working experience within an MNC IT/software business environment.
• Adept and credible in senior management circles and perceived as a valuable business partner.
• Ability to negotiate with the business to achieve desired outcomes.
• Good understanding of internal controls, systems and process.
• Manage and drive key external relationships.
• Technical Expert.
• Experience at operating in an international environment.
• Good understanding of the business and ability to deliver operating plans.
• Fluency in English.
• Team-player with high ethical standards.
• Experience working with Microsoft Office, Oracle & Hyperion.
• Strong understanding of project accounting.
• Good working knowledge of IFRS standards and audit procedures.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.