Job description / Role
Job Title: Business Controller (German)
Job Code: 065/001/289
Salary: AED 20,000 – 25,000
• Support the Management team in conducting strategic analysis and drive strategic conclusions plus measures for strategy implementation, communicate target, etc.
Operational Planning and Budgeting
• Establishing and communicating planning premises and top-down targets; drawing up budgets, rolling over adjustments to final plan, if necessary, etc.
• Establishing a data basis for forecasting; ongoing comparing data basis with the last forecast or plan/budget and analysing variances, etc.
• Maintain master data, cost accounting and allocation, preliminary cost calculation, calculating period results, conduct variance analyses, etc.
• Managing reporting system / data processes; drawing up reports with variance analysis and comments, etc.
Project and investment controlling
• Planning / preparing of projects and investments, supporting approval / decision making, ongoing costing and reporting of projects and investments, etc.
• Perform controlling for specific functions, such as production, R&D, procurement, sales, logistics, marketing, HR, IT, etc.
• Initiating and working in process analysis and optimization; drawing up reports (variance analysis and comments; Working in projects).
• Support enhancement of organization, processes, instruments and systems Continuously examine quality of controlling and ongoing developing of controlling, etc.
• Master Data Management support master data team for the management of product master data.
• Ensure implementation of governance given from parent company in Germany (e.g. Supply chain, functional P&L etc.)
• Supporting management with ad-hoc analysis to enable implementation of strategic initiatives, actively supporting business decision-making.
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in Business Controlling within manufacturing industry in a similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree with certification in Controlling/Financial Analysis or equivalent.
• Experience in international reporting, planning, budgeting and forecasting.
• Expert in SAP FICO, SAP BW, MS applications and working knowledge in Think-cell will be an advantage.
• Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German. German nationals are required.
• Excellence in analytical thinking together with the ability to grasp the ‘big-picture’ and at the same time dive deep into details that drives it.
• Must be a good team player and strong interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Agile Consultants is a talent solutions company in Dubai that focuses on tapping into the complete potential of individuals and organisations. Our expert team of recruiters work closely with clients and candidates to ensure best results in terms of recruitment and successful placement in GCC, Middle East & Africa regions. Our specialities include but are not limited to Talent Sourcing, Executive Search, Niche Talent Acquisition, Head Hunting & C-Suite Hiring.
With over 20 years in the United Arab Emirates region, we have built a strong network of partners and affiliates, allowing us to assist job seekers and employers with the same passion.