Job description / Role
Company: Cereal Partners Worldwide (CPW)
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Co-pilot to the Business Manager, provide insight and strongly supporting a fact-based decision-making process, based on current business environment & specialist financial knowledge and by challenging new strategies & new projects, as well as the status quo.
A day in the life of
• Stewards of Financial Planning Process for Financial Planning deliverables and base macro-economic assumptions for financial plans.
• Participate actively in the strategy development and provide associated scenario planning to optimize shareholder value
• Work closely with Decision Support and Control in order to provide a high quality data / timely framework, as well as the reliable measurement of selected key KPI's
• Review monthly performance and identify areas of risk to achievement of targets and forecasts and develop/follow up action plans
• Key player in the Monthly Business Planning Process, providing transparency and direction towards target achievement at any time in the process.
• Facilitate the Dynamic Forecast process
• Analyze and challenge factory performance based on key indicators (Transfer pricing, variances, level of fixed cost, etc.) and promote the culture of Return on Invested Capital / ATR on CAPEX related topics (whenever relevant) including Post Evaluation of Capex proposals
• Analyze and challenge product portfolio to identify cost optimization opportunities, eliminate Value Destroyers and maximize the return on investment from (including revised pricing structure/prices) and from the capital asset base
• Support Business Innovation and Renovation pipeline including development of Manufacturing and Sales & Distribution structure modeling and follow-up
• Develop, manage, and communicate financial initiatives. Support special projects: Sourcing, Restructuring,
• Act as ambassador for the Finance & Control in their respective area and define and provide training needs
• Where relevant, involvement in the development of Regional Manufacturing Strategy for the product portfolio and preparation of relevant Investment Budget proposals
What will make you successful
• Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience
• Experience within a network organization (internal and external providers)
• Prior experience in Accounting / Finance function (e.g. Sales, Factory or Supply Chain Controller,
• Demonstrate strong potential in accepting and dealing with challenges
• Strong networking skills
• Degree in Business / Finance (MBA preferred)
• 2-4 years of experience in a similar role or 4-5 years of experience as Business Analyst
We thank all applicants for their interest; however those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Xerox Emirates LLC
Green Gulf Careers
The Gulf Recruitment Group
Regional Business Analyst - Sales Performance