Job description / Role
Alpha Flight Group Limited is a leading provider of innovative catering and retail services at several international airports. Alpha Flight Services UAE LLC is a dynamic food service company employing 500 employees, operating both business to business services as well as a wide range of generic branded consumer food and beverage outlets. This company is based at Sharjah International Airport.
We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and qualified Catering Business Analyst to join our successful business.
To process and analyse large data sets, both financial and statistical and provide timely information on financial and operational aspects of the business to support the Finance Manager with making key processes and strategic decisions.
• Develop data management capability that analyses information flows on daily movements.
• Design, maintain and circulate data analysis to the Finance Manager and other stake holders e.g. GM, Operations Manager, Production Manager.
• Liaise with the Airline companies, issue weekly dashboards and follow up on agreed actions
• Provide commercial support and analysis for decision making on strategic or ad-hoc product changes or enhancements.
• Support the ongoing development of the POS systems to continually make the catering unit business processes more efficient.
• Support the implementation of BI systems.
• Liaise with Costing and Operations team to produce detailed reports on every sector and menu cycle including cost per ingredient and loading costs.
• Monitor commodity trends (food and non-food). Engage with the food product development team to ensure menu development takes account of specific cost and industry trends.
• Forecast numbers for daily departures which include preparation of load matrix.
• Guide operation & Bond store team on day to day tasks by review data and support them on, recommending changes in product loading.
• Analyze daily flights data and coordinate with Airlines to understand Passenger data segmentation.
• Provide daily sales analysis by route, crew, product etc.
• Support the Finance Manager during the Budget session.
• Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
• Degree preferably in business administration, commerce or economics.
• Experience preferably in Inflight services/ inflight catering or Retail sector.
• Applicants must have exceptional MS Excel analytics skills, and a strong preference will be given to candidates with skills in Microsoft PowerBI
• Any experience with Microsoft Azure and/or hosted SQL databases also a plus
• Management experience, commercially literate with financial acumen.
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Data Analyst (Marketplace)
Green Gulf Careers
Dubai Properties (DP)
Business Financial Analyst