Job description / Role
To elevate Majid Al Futtaim Retail positioning in the region being a major player in the B2B business across the UAE market and solicit new B2B customers and establishments across the country, both to impact positively internally as a Group as well external parties. to promoted and develop B2B, whole / bulk sale and Cash & Carry business (merchandise and operations)
• IGCSE level or Bachelor degree
• Expert in sales, Communication, Presentation and negotiation skills.
• Time Management and target oriented
• Good grasp of domestic local laws and polices
• Office computer skills and Majid Al Futtaim internal P&P knowledge
• Strong knowledge of B2B and B2C Retail – HORECA experience is a plus
• Solid network of UAE companies, associations, governmental arms and NGOs
• English (Full professional proficiency - Required) and preferably Arabic mother tongue speaker
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in B2B domain with a well-established clientele, connections and domestic business knowhow
• 2-3 years in Retail, hypermarket and Merchandise / sourcing field
About the Company
A franchise agreement with one of the world's largest retail chains Carrefour, allowed Majid Al Futtaim Retail to competitively introduce the first hypermarket model to the region in 1995 providing shoppers with variety and value.
Today, Majid Al Futtaim Retail owns 100% of the Carrefour franchise in 38 markets across MENA and central Asia, Africa and Russia.
Majid Al Futtaim Retail opened its first hypermarket in City Centre Deira - UAE, and through the years expanded to more than 180 Carrefour stores in 15 countries across the region.
Carrefour is dedicated to rewarding its loyal customers and offering access to a unique shopping experience through special offers and promotions throughout the year.
We are a family of more than 30,000 employees from more than 75 nationalities and we are committed to Create Great Moments for everyone, every day. Sounds appealing? Come join us and have the opportunity to challenge yourself in a unique work experience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)