Job description / Role
A leading manufacturer of Refractory products is seeking to hire a Business Development Manager to focus on the Steel industry covering MEA.
- As a Business Developer Manager working with the newly created business unit, you will foster new business development aligned with our global strategic goals.
- You will drive the "pull & push" process of the business development until it becomes regular business.
- You will be physically present in the selling regions, being the liaison of the BU Flow Control with the Sales Team.
- You will be perceived by our customers as a person with deep market and technical knowledge in Flow Control. A
- Competitive package
- Strong Technical and/or Sales knowledge of Flow Control Refractories as well as steel making (Continuous casting)
- University degree (ideally metallurgical, chemical, or mechanical engineer)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Swisslinx Middle East
Regional Sales Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Sales Manager - Pre Insulated Piping
Country Sales Manager
Business Development Manager