Job description / Role
Candidate must be from Recruitment Agency/Firm with minimum 2 years of experience in Business Development for Permanent & Executive Search Positions.
Business Development is key to the role. Successful candidate will be responsible for building the business within the region, signing new client contracts, assisting clients in defining role descriptions and generating new leads.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through networking, industry knowledge, current expertise and existing contacts
- Proactively initiate contact with potential clients
- Build and maintain good relationship with existing clients in order to facilitate repeat business
- Persuade clients sign search contracts on exclusive and/or retainer basis
- Assist clients in formulating their expectation and contractual requirement in order for the appropriate candidates to be suitably matched with the role
- Work together with the internal researchers to match the candidates to the profile and create a shortlist
- Professionally present a candidate shortlist to the client
- A self-starter with desire for success who can spot new opportunities
- Proven record in business development
- Driven individual motivated by sales results
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
- Well organised
- Presentable and confident
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.
HR Source Consulting
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Specialist - Human Resources
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|