Job description / Role
Water Sales Filtration Systems - Business Development / Account Manager - Dubai - Salary + Commission.
Business Development, Sales, Account Management.
Our client are the one of the leading suppliers of installation & maintenance of water dispensing & filtration equipment in the UAE and are International, world leader in water treatment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Field Sales / Account Manager to join the team. As the Field Sales / Account Manager, you will deal with new & existing customers and grow the fast moving water coolers and machines division.
You will explore further opportunities with our existing clients, secure new clients in, and out of our industry as well as ensure we remain fully compliant to complete our work in the field.
This role will initially be office based, evolving into a Field based role moving forward.
Main Duties to include:
• Create & develop contacts into 3rd party companies via Telesales, e-mail, LinkedIn, Networking, Shows/Events
• Arrange & attend meetings in person or online
• Send proposals & follow up leads.
• Identify & introduce new products & services to offer to the market
• Keep abreast of developments on the account to maintain knowledge of positives, problems, and spikes of work supplied.
• Identify and explore opportunities to develop/expand the existing relationships
• Send proposals & follow ups
• Work with relevant department to ensure any new mandatory customer requirements are met to ensure our status as supplier can be maintained
• Deal with incoming enquiries
• Identify upgrade opportunities & process upgrade requests
• Increase long term value of existing customer base
• Undertake site surveys and make product recommendations.
• The successful candidate will have an excellent phone manner and strong communication skills.
• You will be tenacious and diligent and be able to drive and generate company sales.
• You will have the ability to work independently and in a team environment as well as be confident in making decisions and ensuring any potential customers receive excellent service.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.