Job description / Role
To form an integral and key part of the Middle East and Asia Customer Service team with a role assisting Sales. The work content is analytically oriented with an objective of supporting the regional sales team.
Responsible for market & sales analytics, marketing, and sales activities. The individual must have the ability to do market research, compile analysis and be able to occasionally speak to clients for data gathering.
- Conduct deep market analysis for product range
- Create a map of clients and end users using products and competitors
- Prepare sales reports to reflect current business profile and strategical client mapping.
- Conduct targeted client surveys and a hit list for direct and indirect selling.
- Manage and target value added events, such as, industry expos, and conferences.
- Put together marketing campaigns for a select product or client sector.
- Create marketing material, product brochures & sales presentations
- Work closely with the sales manager to meet department objectives.
- Total 2-3 years’ experience in market analysis, customer service or planning.
- At least, 1 year experience in sales is a must.
- Education - Essential: BS in engineering.
- Familiar with online advertising and digital/email campaigns is a plus.
- Skilled in the use of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in the use of Photo Shop or Core lDraw or any graphic design package is a plus.
- Customer focused, excellent attitude towards getting a job done quickly and to the highest standards.
- Solution focused, open minded and adaptable to new challenges.
- Analytical mind, enthusiastic, confident, motivated, team player, commercially aware, ability to manage time effectively.
- Able to work on own initiative and independent.
About the Company
AAF International traces its roots to Bill Reed, a skilled engineer and clever entrepreneur who recognized in 1921 that cleaning the air was critical to the growth of society, the development of technology, and the protection of human health. He developed the Reed Air Filter which represented the initial step in building an international company that globally dominates the air filtration industry - AAF International.
Today, selling under the AAF and AmericanAirFilter brand names, AAF clean air products and systems offer the most comprehensive clean air solutions available in the world. Our products are the industry benchmarks for quality and performance, from simple roughing filters, to air pollution control, to gas containment removal, to the highest efficiency filters used in the most stringent clean environments.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Reporting Analyst