Job description / Role
TAG Advisory is looking for a capable, hard-working, proactive and organized business development graduate trainee to join our team on an immediate basis. The role requires an ambitious individual who is willing to work flexibly, grow with the company and take on additional responsibilities as we expand operations.
Job Description (including but not limited to):
• Assisting management with origination of new projects and execution of existing assignments
• Research, liaising with new companies, market studies and general responsibility for business development
• Assisting management with presentations and other required materials (Marketing material, deal teasers, MoUs, legal contracts etc)
• Accounting, invoice recording, VAT filing and all related paperwork for the company
• Liaising with banks on payment and other finance matters
• Maintaining a log of ongoing and pipeline projects and tracking progress
• Day to day administrative work related to meetings, travel, events etc
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Employment visa, Insurance, Annual ticket home,1 month annual leave
• Minimum university graduate degree (preference for business and finance graduates)
• Strong communication skills and good verbal and written English
• Flexible attitude and willingness to learn new skills
• Proactive approach and ability to approach assignments as a self-starter
• Microsoft office knowledge (powerpoint, excel and word)
• 1-2 years of experience in Dubai preferred (not mandatory)
• Driving license would be preferable but not mandatory
About the Company
TAG Capital is an investment and advisory business that bridges the gap between opportunities and capital by combining relationships, global outlook, local insights, and a pioneering spirit.