Job description / Role
• Business development consultant to Business Development and Sales Department, and Supply Chain.
• Adherence and compliance to HSE code of practice and HIRA requirements
• Supporting BDs department in annual budget preparation.
• Proactively advise BDS department on status, risk, and recommend improvements to services to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing all activities related to order intake to ensure product delivery in accordance to contractual obligation with costumer requirement.
• Involve in all commercial programs and enhance internal organization processes and infrastructure that will promote Company’s growth and fulfill its mission.
• Supporting for the development of the Company’s business development department staff in line with the principle of train to achieve department optimum performance
• Provide with key inputs related to customers and competitor domains to remain commercially and technically competitive.
• Ensure key account management is maximizing existing customers’ revenues.
• Developing commercial proposals in coordination with company’s various departments to meet Department sales plan targets.
• Track all sales opportunities, budgets, forecasting, ordering, pricing, delivery milestones.
• Identify strategic and commercial opportunities and risks, advising BDS and propose appropriate course of action.
• Coordinate among Production and Finance departments to ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency to ensure that all costs allocated.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective customers.
• Supporting resolution of customer problems / complaints within the company.
• Provide proactive and timely support for all customer ammunition and services related requirement and needs.
• Support in achieving sales quotas and department KPI set by management on yearly basis.
• Recommend possible changes on the current processes and practices related to BDS
• 15+ Years of relevant experience in a similar role
• Strong commercial experience: ideally has worked in a senior management role for 10+ years with progressive experience leading to at least three years’ experience in and financial management
• Hands on’ experience in Sales, Marketing and Distribution Channels (working with Dealers, etc.).
• Marketing Concepts, Positioning, Territory Management, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services, Value Added Services.
Contract Duration: 9 months (renewable)
Any preferred Nationality: No preference
Any preferred Gender: Male
Work Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Working hours/day: 5 days a week/ 8 hours per day
About the Company
A leading agri-food company in the UAE.