Job description / Role
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Business Development Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
• Experience handling Frozen Foods covering HORECA and wholesalers.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
About the Company
We provide solutions for the frozen food business. We value building business via partnerships and win-win relationships. Our people's experience and knowledge are the main drivers to provide our customers with the most reliable service level. We serve in an easy, fast, and efficient way that is customizable to market/customer needs and requirements. We have a strong network of partners and suppliers that enable us to explore and assess various business opportunities and lead emerging market trends for category growth and innovation offerings.
Group Business Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
B&S World Supply
Business Development Executive
Business Development Manager