Job description / Role
As a Business Development Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the Regional Business Developer and be a key link with the Project Management Team.
- Screening the market and looking for business opportunities related to Expo 2020
- Review tenders and participate drafting proposals
- Ensure the profitability of the projects by a strong monitoring of the quotations, tenders and provisional margins
- Build a network, visit clients and promote GL events offer
- Develop the sales in the Region
- Make sure of the good quality of services and products provided to the clients
- Support the project team and be the interface with clients
- Provide a regular and reliable reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field, master's may be preferred
- Fluent in English - Written & Verbal
- Western nationals are preferred
- Highly organized
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- UAE based
- Perfect knowledge of Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
About the Company
As the leading fully integrated international provider of event solutions and services, GL events offers specialised expertise for every area of the event industry throughout the world. The Group operates in the three major segments of the event industry market: the organisation of trade fairs, conventions and events, the management of venues on behalf of local and regional administrations, and services for events.
Through its integrated offering that covers all event industry specialisations and its presence through 91 offices in France and international markets, GL events assists companies, institutions, and event organisers at every stage of the process from the definition of their event strategies to final implementation in the field.
GL events' 3,435 employees originate from a wide range of nationalities and different horizons whose expertise covers every phase and specialised need for staging an event. Consistent with its historical values, GL events has developed an ambitious Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy and contributes to advances in its industry. In 2010, the Group had revenue of €727.2 million.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Officer - Reception - Mandarin Speaker
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)