Job description / Role
Our client, an international law firm is currently wishing to recruit a Business Development Assistant with 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in a law firm or professional services.
The role encompasses the following:
• Maintain current and accurate experience lists, descriptions and case studies for use in marketing and business development efforts.
• Assist with the preparation of business development presentations, briefings and new business proposals.
• Maintain library of collateral materials and marketing information about the practices.
• Maintain an accurate database of clients and other contacts to enable external communication.
• Assist with practice, industry and office-related events, sponsorships and memberships to facilitate the development of the practices and to increase local visibility.
• Assist with the development and execution of marketing/business development strategies, plans and projects.
• Assist with drafting submissions for legal directories - including Chambers and Legal 500 – and awards.
• Coordinate with PR/Media team members to promote exposure of the practice and individual lawyers, as appropriate.
• Perform various administrative tasks including research, maintaining the Firm’s contact database, budget requests, updating activity reports and other administrative duties.
• Assist with the production and formatting of client alerts, newsletters, updates and invitations, working with the firm’s marketing technology and design teams.
• Generally, facilitate communication among and between the practices.
• Flexibility around working hours (e.g., assisting at client events)
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: annual flight, discretionary bonus, housing loan
They are seeking the following:
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong writing and editing skills.
• Strong work ethic and service orientation.
• Commitment to professional growth and development.
• Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions.
• Ability to prioritise and manage workload, work independently and as a member of teams, and complete tasks under time pressure as necessary.
• Strong organisation skills.
• Poise, tact and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2-3 years of related Business Development and marketing experience, preferably in a law firm
About the Company
MENA Recruit came to fruition in response to a growing need for international legal talent in London and Dubai. Its initial focus began in the Legal sector, evolving as a service provider for other sectors such as Administration, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT, Finance and C-Suite positions.
Over the last two decades, with roots firmly planted in the Middle East and operations expanding into the APAC region, MENA Recruit has gained intuitive industry knowledge and expertise. With its unique, people-focused approach, the firm has yielded competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for the professionals it has supported throughout the years.
The company is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of talent and service to its clients while working tenaciously towards helping them achieve higher retention rates. For this reason, MENA Recruit is considered by both candidates and clients as a consultant in the truest sense of the word, offering guidance to both people and organizations on how to adapt to the constant change in market conditions and how to anticipate present and future challenges.
Presently, MENA Recruit provides services to organizations and professionals in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
With such an extensive global reach, strong brand value, decades of expertise, and an innovative approach towards business challenges, it’s clear why MENA Recruit is the partner of choice for both in-house recruiters and candidates internationally.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Sales and Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
|Abu Dhabi||27 Sep|
Marketing and Business Development Assistant