Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Business Development Associate to join our allied practice, C-Quest based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Working with the Senior Leadership team, this role will involve driving the client relationship and business development and research activities across the region. Responsibilities will also include supporting the growth of the business and building C-Quest's market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and monitoring business relationships with clients.
Working closely with the Business Development Manager to create engaging content for a company's social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated, brand focused and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Seeking out new opportunities and clients for C-Quest, including identifying potential partners where appropriate.
- Supporting the Senior Leadership team in setting business development strategies using several mediums including social media and market intelligence.
- Carrying out research for general information within the relevant country, including client profiles, projects and capital budgets.
- Managing C-Quest social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other relevant platforms to ensure all company objectives and statements are up to date and in line with corporate strategy.
- Optimising content following search engine optimization and PPC.
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Works with marketing and social media team to develop large social media campaigns and strategy.
- Distributes e-newsletters to subscribers and manages social media communications.
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
- Attends events and conferences to gain information on market trends and competitors.
- Develops strong working relationships with subject matter experts throughout the organization at divisional and management levels.
- Ability to effectively present information, analyse complex business data and develop innovative solutions.
- Conducts market intelligence and data gathering tasks in as requested by management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 5 years industry experience in a similar position partnered with a Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Design or a related subject.
- Excellent English communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Proven experience in managing corporate company social media accounts.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Technically savvy with solid experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Experience in managing SEO and PPC projects.
- Knowledge of SaaS applications including Eventbrite, Zappier or Active Campaign would be a distinct advantage.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.