Business Development Associate
Job description / Role
As a Business Development Associate, you will be responsible for providing strategic insights to the senior leadership. You will also be responsible for overseeing project execution across the team, as well as liaise with senior stakeholders to drive the organisation's business development efforts.
This is a successful and well-established marine logistics company, with a strong international presence in freight forwarding, trading and energy engagements.
* Liaise with stakeholders to collect and assess requirements, assessing existing framework for delivery while ensuring it is aligned with the organisation's agenda.
* Build robust financial models to conduct rigorous market data analysis and provide key strategic insights to support the executive team's decision-making process.
* Prepare relevant business and analysis reports, while offering recommendations to improve and optimise existing and new processes.
* Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams in the organisation, ensuring smooth delivery of projects, from ideation to execution.
* Attractive, tax-free salary.
* Opportunity to play a crucial role in the ongoing growth and success of an exciting business
* Candidates must have a minimum of 4 - 6 years' experience as a Business Analyst. Previous experience in the maritime/oil & energy/shipping industries is preferred.
* MBA or master's degree from a leading university is an advantage.
* Must possess strong business acumen with excellent financial modelling and data analysis skills.
* Strong MS Excel and Power Point skills and expertise using BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
* Attention to detail and ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
* Highly motivated and driven, with the ability to influence stakeholders and build long- lasting client relationships.
* Ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Junior Business Analyst