Job description / Role
Our client, an international law firm based in DIFC, are looking to appoint an experienced and dedicated Business Development Coordinator. You will join and an establish global team providing frontline BD and marketing advice to the firm. This role will suit someone with at least 2 years BD experience built up in either legal or professional services.
* Supporting the region in all BD and Marketing duties
* Creating proposals and presentations
* Managing events and public relations
* Collaborate with other BD specialists across the globe
* Develop marketing collateral
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Proven experience in a similar role within Legal or Professional Services
* Abe to manage complex and heavy workloads
* Ability to build trust based relationships with all levels
Salary and Benefits
20-25k AED per month plus excellent benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Business Development Officer
Business Development Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Business Development Executive
TGC Middle East