Job description / Role
Our client is a international law firm headquartered in both the UK and the USA.
The firm are searching for a Business Development Advisor / Coordinator (depending on the successful applicant's level of experience) to act within a supportive team responsible for business development and marketing, including events, marketing collateral, proposals, and ad hoc projects.
This role would be ideal for an experienced, intermediate-level BD professional looking for a new challenge.
Daily responsibilities of this role include:
* Preparing marketing materials as and when requested by lawyers, PAs, and clients;
* Creating, updating, and maintaining marketing communications collateral including brochures and packs and website content;
* Providing research and analysis of clients, target clients, and competitors to support marketing planning workshops;
* Preparing and drafting Awards and Directory submissions with an awareness of industry deadlines;
* Coordinate and assist with events;
* Upskill knowledge of practice areas within the firm in order to effectively support their marketing.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
* Strong English communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships;
* Proven history of being dynamic, creative, and lateral-thinking.
* Team player with the ability to partner with all levels of staff to assist with strategy, planning and coordination, and projects.
* Computer literate with attention to detail and organised working style to meet deadlines;
* Strong administration skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and client management systems.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.