Job description / Role
- Develop marketing strategies to capture evolving channels with new clients
- Generate new business in face to face meetings, over the phone and via cross sales
- Represent the company in trade shows, industry functions and networking events
- Achieve a personal sales target and be accountable for personal sales plan and pipeline
- Determine the overall sales and segmentation strategy and opportunity pursuit plans to maximize sales effectiveness
- Report regularly the weekly, and monthly sales performance, as well as your meeting schedules to the CEO
- Maintain relationships with corporate clients, prepare presentations (claims reports, product presentations)
- Work with technical managers and coordinators in preparing comparison tables, to meet the demands of the clients
AED 12,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Commission structure
- The candidate will have to achieve sales and profitability targets, having an existing portfolio of corporate clients is a must
- Bachelor’s Diploma (preferably in Business, Insurance, Medical)
- Insurance qualifications and certificates are a plus. (Dip CII, ACII)
- Experience of minimum 5 years in the Insurance Industry (sales, marketing, and business development)
- Extensive experience in Insurance Brokerage Sales, in non-life, life and medical insurance (all major classes)
- Strong corporate relationship management skills
- Team player, hard working, ambitious and driven to succeed
- UAE Driving License
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficient in MS-Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
About the Company
Malakut is an international group of independent insurance brokers. The group provides various insurance, reinsurance, risk management and consulting services for corporate clients.
Malakut Group of companies has presence in Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Vietnam, Panama, Malaysia, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates.