Job description / Role
- Our client, a Start-up Performance Management Software development company is looking for a Business Development Director who is a hardcore sales person in the region.
- Someone that has done sales for their entire career, possibly managed one or two people but is driven by closing deals. Someone that will push back on management if this opportunity is taken away from them, because that is what they are passionate about.
- You should have a real passion for performance management and driving strategic business outcomes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are an essential part of this role.
- We value self-starters, with the ability to work independently, but cooperatively and enthusiastically, in what is still a start-up environment.
- You must have strong track record of hitting established targets and enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or its equivalent (MBA will be an added advantage)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in direct b2b sales & experience in startup environment is an added advantage
- Strong prospecting & closing skills
- Energetic & passionate
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East