Job description / Role
- Making the planning and analysis of key markets according to the company's strategic target.
- Responsible for the development, screening and tracking of EPC projects in sectors of power & energy, water, transportation, telecommunication, housing and industry in the MENA region.
- Deeply explore key customers’ resources, including government customers and private group customers.
- Guide, create and accurately grasp the needs of customers, and rapidly coordinate the technical and Business Department of the company.
- Coordinating with the bidding team, participate in the tendering procedures of customers, and organize the commercial & technical negotiation.
- Relevant university degree or college diploma
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the MENA region is preferred.
- Rich experience in business development of Comprehensive EPC projects
- Strong capability of coordination, organization and communication.
- Integrity, positive and optimistic, good at learning
- The candidates with Customer resource are preferred.
About the Company
CMEC Middle East FZE (CMEC ME) is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Machinery Engineering Corporation (CMEC HQ), Set up in Dubai, Focusing its core business of EPC Contracting in Middle East and North Africa region (MENA).
Business Development Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East
Head of Business Development & Marketing
General Manager - Consumer
Head of Business Development - Facilities Management – Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
Head of Business Development - Facilities Management