Job description / Role
LINKVIVA are looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking Business Development Director to lead our sales initiatives. The Business Development Director will support and guide internal and external relationships. This professional must be a strategic and critical thinker with a proven record of success in expanding company objectives and exceeding business goals.
• Setting up the strategy for penetrating into Governmental and Corporate clients in order to achieve a minimum of 100% of your targets
• Defining LINKVIVA’s unique selling proposition and value proposition for our clients
• Researching and shortlisting a list of clients to approach according to the designed strategy
• Developing new clients’ relationships and planning for the pipeline
• Accessing the client’s requirements and developing new products for prospective clients as per their needs
• Collaborating with the Client Servicing, Creative and Production teams to win new deals as a team and interact closely with the client to ensure their satisfaction throughout the process
• Overseeing the development of the proposals to ensure its in accordance to the brief and it addresses client’s objectives
• Providing management with feedback on the positive outcomes as well as areas of support/ improvement required to enhance our quality offering to the clients
• Continuously conduct market research and competitors research to source new business opportunities
• Attend competitive events to source new clients, suppliers, industry trends and information
• Punctuality and consistency in submission of reports as per company’s policies
• Compliance to the systems and processes designed by the company
• Being an ambassador of LINKVIVA internally and externally and performing in accordance to LINKVIVA’s values
• At least 5 years of experience successfully leading a sales initiative in the event industry
• Detailed knowledge of marketing and business development (strategic and tactical)
• Extensive market knowledge of the event, exhibition, and landscape
• Ability to convert client relationships into opportunities for the business
• Ability to contribute to development of strategy and take responsibility for delivering strategic objectives
• Ability to work effectively as a member of different teams both internally and externally
About the Company
LINKVIVA is an award-winning international experiential marketing and events agency. Devising unforgettable activations, conferences, and a host of other events, LINKVIVA helps clients facilitate customer acquisition and retention, increase market share, and engage with their customers, employees, and partners on an emotional level.
Operating within the UAE and beyond since 2003, LINKVIVA has worked with high profile multinationals and myriad of clients in the private and the public sectors.
At a steady 95% customer satisfaction rate and 85% client retention rate, LINKVIVA believes in building long term relationships with clients.
Building strong relationships with clients is only possible by having a professional, dedicated, and passionate team and providing them with the right environment to contribute to the growth of the company and themselves.
We love like-minded people. We love people who are different, who challenge the norm, break status quo and buck the trend. If this sounds like you, we want to know about you!