Job description / Role
Our client is a marketing agency seeking an experienced Business Development Executive to join the team on a permanent basis.
• Researching organizations and potential managers (especially on social media) to identify new leads, potential new markets; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new acquisitions with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Preparing presentations and sales displays, conduct physical surveys
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
• Developing quotes and proposals
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• To help in projects co-ordination, logistics, procurement of resources
• Assist in deal making and signing contracts with suppliers and businesses
• Work with teams and subcontractors to ensure everyone understands the project ‘end-goal’, to ensure delivery to the client on time and within agreed budgets
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Over 2 years of experience working as a business development professional in the marketing industry
• Excellent writing, editing and formatting skills. Strong technical writing ability a plus.
• Experience conducting internet research
• Skilled in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and financial analysis
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal guidance
• Highly organised and capable of multi-tasking
• Experience working in fast paced environment and across many time zones.
• Strong ability to meet deadlines
• Highly detail-oriented
• Excellent problem solving ability
• Excellent verbal, intercultural and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong team skills and ability to work collaboratively with culturally diverse team members in a multi-lingual environment
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Marketing Sales Representative
JNK Services DMCC
Business Development Manager – Direct Sales (Architectural Composites Division)
Creative Technology Solutions
Sales Executive - FMCG