Job description / Role
This role is based at Concordia DMCC, a DMCC Joint Venture Company and will be responsible for supporting the Business Development activities with specific focus on growing the Facility Management business and brand awareness.
The role is very diverse and will be responsible for but not limited to the following;
• Contribute to setting the Business Development strategy
• Lead generation and opportunities conversion
• Improving the company profitability
• Issuing accurate Proposals, Costing Sheets and Contracts
• Ensure department SOPs are being followed and implemented
• Identify and develop relationships with new clients.
• Provide early stage prospecting leads, through canvassing of key areas.
• Ensure all documents and contracts, including expressions of interest and proposals, are prepared on time and are in line with client requirements.
• Conduct market research for new projects, competitor analysis, market rates and market activity.
• Participation in brand awareness events/activities.
To be considered for this role the candidate must:
• Have Bachelor’s degree / Certificate in Business Administration or equivalent
• At least 3 years in a Business Development role with proven experience in winning new business and working to targets.
• Knowledge and understanding of RFPs and tender preparation.
• Experience of preparing commercial costing and/or modelling.
• Direct client exposure and Sales experience.
• Previous Facility Management experience would be a distinct advantage.
• IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
• Ability to present written and oral presentations.
• Excellent relationship building skills.
• Good attention to detail.
About the Company
Dubai has historically been an international hub for the physical trade of not only gold, but also many other commodities and so the establishment of the Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange (DGCX) was the next logical step for the region and the local economy. DGCX commenced trading in November 2005 as the regions first commodity derivatives exchange and has become today, the leading derivatives exchange in the Middle East.
DGCX is a subsidiary of Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), a strategic initiative of the Government of Dubai, with a mandate to enhance commodity trade flows through the Emirate by providing the appropriate physical, market, financial infrastructure and services required. The Management team of DGCX comprises senior personnel from the commodities, securities and financial services industries bringing a wealth of experience and expertise to ensure the success of DGCX.