Job description / Role
This role is based at Concordia DMCC, a DMCC Joint Venture Company and will be responsible for supporting the Business Development activities with specific focus on growing the Facility Management business and brand awareness.
The role is very diverse and will be responsible for but not limited to the following;
• Contribute to setting the Business Development strategy
• Lead generation and opportunities conversion
• Improving the company profitability
• Issuing accurate Proposals, Costing Sheets and Contracts
• Ensure department SOPs are being followed and implemented
• Identify and develop relationships with new clients.
• Provide early stage prospecting leads, through canvassing of key areas.
• Ensure all documents and contracts, including expressions of interest and proposals, are prepared on time and are in line with client requirements.
• Conduct market research for new projects, competitor analysis, market rates and market activity.
• Participation in brand awareness events/activities.
To be considered for this role the candidate must:
• Have Bachelor’s degree / Certificate in Business Administration or equivalent
• At least 3 years in a Business Development role with proven experience in winning new business and working to targets.
• Knowledge and understanding of RFPs and tender preparation.
• Experience of preparing commercial costing and/or modelling.
• Direct client exposure and Sales experience.
• Previous Facility Management experience would be a distinct advantage.
• IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
• Ability to present written and oral presentations.
• Excellent relationship building skills.
• Good attention to detail.
About the Company
DMCC is the authority on trade, enterprise and commodities in Dubai - home to the world's leading businesses of today, and tomorrow.
The most successful markets create conditions that enable producers, traders and consumers to thrive. DMCC is a Dubai Government Authority (established in 2002) committed to developing these ideal conditions and has a strong track record in commodity trade facilitation where we encourage and support business through the platforms we provide. These include our Free Zone, commodity exchanges, legal and regulatory frameworks and our strong real estate offering.
Indispensable to the economic growth of the nation, at DMCC - we together with our members - deliver strong performance today, and sustainable growth tomorrow.