Job description / Role
Fast growing Maintenance & Fit-Out company is looking for a “fit-out salesman” with a minimum of 3 years directly related work experience in Dubai. Good spoken and written English is a must.The successful candidate will liaise at all levels with businesses and with direct consumers, but will have the support of a full management team that will take control of the process to quote for and close opportunities. This is a lead generation role where the successful candidate is required to generate a constant pipeline of new fit-out inquiries.
• Candidates must have 3 years directly related work experience in Dubai.
• Candidates must have excellent spoken and written English.
• Candidates must be well groomed and well presented.
• Candidates must be able to execute tasks without supervision.
• Candidates must have an influential character and be calm under pressure.
• Candidates must be flexible with working hours to suit a client’s potential out of hours needs.
• Candidates must have a valid UAE drivers license.
Add on requirements:
• The successful candidate will demonstrate resilience and determination, pursuing opportunities relentlessly.
• When in pursuit of an opportunity, they will have the confidence to approach company employees at all levels (reception, watchman, security guard, accountant, manager, director, CEO, etc.).
• In all communications with companies and individuals, they will influence decisions and build strong trusting relationships.
• They will be experienced in selling fit-out services on the basis of quality (not just the lowest price).
• They will be able to provide employee references and a comprehensive list of fit-out projects that they have sourced and won in the past 12 months.
About the Company
Heart Property is a wholly owned subsidiary of Devon Group Capital, a British family investment business which also has equity in the Leisure and Oil & Gas industry sectors. Devon Group Capital has its roots in the UAE going back to 1981 when the founder and CEO Chris Jackson first came to Dubai.
Devon Group’s AED 3m investment in Heart Property was initiated as a direct consequence of the constant level of poor service Chris was receiving from maintenance and fit out service companies over the years; many of whom were unskilled, over-priced and unreliable.- All Heart Property technicians are fully insured, including; professional indemnity, public liability and workman’s compensation.
Heart Property was established to address these issues, bringing a ‘no frills’ quality maintenance and fit out service to market, underwritten with exceptional guarantees. British managed and operated handyman service in Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
National Marine Dredging Company