Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a Business Development Executive who is passionate about the industry.
The primary function of this role will be to drive and assist various Marketing and BD projects and collaborate with the greater BD team. Daily tasks include:
* Project management of transactional bids;
* Supporting global sector and client teams to roll out campaigns across the Middle East
* Project managing events including organising logistics and running the events on the ground.
* Working with fee earners and external support to project manage awards and directory submissions for the region.
* Coordinating regional contributions and input into business development system
* Producing reports as and when required for discreet projects and pursuits.
* Actively engaging with regional and global CSR programmes
* Graduate calibre or experienced professional used to working in a fast paced environment (preferably within legal, accountancy or financial services)
* A positive, can-do attitude with an eagerness to learn and develop
* Ability to earn trust and develop strong working relationships
* Marketing and business development experience, including bids
* Ability to work across time zones and manage multiple deadlines
* Proven work history in the Middle East desirable
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Business Development & Sales Executive
Southgate & Co.
HR Admin & Assistant
Business Development and Marketing Manager - Legal