Job description / Role
REDA Chemicals is a leading chemical distributor providing B2B solutions for users of industrial and specialty chemicals operating in 30 countries in Asia and Africa. As experts in the field of chemical distribution, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide the highest quality products and solutions, on-time delivery, technical excellence, alongside unparalleled customer service and support.
The Business Development Executive (BDE) - will sit locally in the GCC region, our Abu Dhabi office, but will be an integral part of the central BD team, providing support and facilitating access to the wider BD function (including bids, promoting products, communication, marketing, creating healthy relationships with key industrial leaders and maintaining these relationships).
As an experienced sales person you will have excellent technical skills and use consultative selling methods and also be capable of dealing with all types of clients at all levels, being comfortable in high level negotiations in a competitive environment. Working with an existing client base, you will be expected to grow the portfolio of clients, building solid relationships, make regular visits and calls to them. As well as technical knowledge, you will have high attention to details, being able to easily close the deals and work with the logistic team to ensure on-time delivery of the products to your clients. Your organization and planning skills are essential to your success and achieving your sales target.
You will be required to:
- Scope out and identify new potential customers for the chemicals sector with emphasis on Oil & Gas industries
- Collect relevant project briefs from key clients in order to assess technical feasibility of projects
- Build strong rapport with key accounts at the customer's end (R&D, Procurement, Technical Managers)
- Communicate effectively, both externally and internally to drive projects to fruition and convert them to revenue streams
- Participate in conferences, expos and exhibitions to promote the business and gather market information
- Monitor and report sales data to generate inputs for strategic planning
- Effectively execute and manage the process of customer acquisition
- Required to understand how to, and develop technical & commercial product documentation for marketing and product promotion
- Attain the annual revenue goals set forth by REDA's strategic directives
This role offers a unique opportunity to be one of few employees in the region and a chance to grow and develop quickly. Future regional plans will be based around you, not above you. Based on your target sales achievement and the annual KPI review, you will be rewarded with valuable incentives in addition to your salary package which will be defined based on your work experience in the business. You will work with a company that is growing fast and help you to grow and develop your business career, should you present the potential. Should this sound like the opportunity you are looking for and you meet the requirements of the role, please apply now.
Salary on offer - flexible depending on experience + medical insurance for you and your family based on group medical plan + airfare
To be successful in this position, you must have the following attributes:
- This vacancy is open for UAE nationals only, preferably living in Abu Dhabi, or willing to relocate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- A valid driver's license will be an added advantage
- Ability to travel if required
Your Education & Experience
- Preferable degree in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering (science degrees are welcome to apply)
- Preferable 1-2 years sales or business development experience, or 3 years administrative work environment (previous internships can be considered, fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Background in the oil lubricant coating or oleo chemicals are preferred
About the Company
REDA Chemicals is a leading chemical distributor providing business-to-business solutions for users of industrial and specialty chemicals operating in 30 countries in Asia and Africa. Through our team of over 600 professionals and technically oriented experts, we offer innovative solutions to a wide range of markets.
With a growing number of facilities; we operate from more than 40 sales offices and 35 warehouses & logistic centers strategically located throughout the regions we serve. This means that we can closely monitor the success of all of our endeavors, anytime, anywhere.
As experts in the field of chemical distribution, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide the highest quality products and solutions, on-time delivery, technical excellence, alongside unparalleled customer service and support.
REDA is committed to fostering long-term partnerships with suppliers and customers alike. We are dedicated to working closely with you to provide optimal solutions quickly. REDA is associated with global technology leaders with established products, services, manufacturing and R&D facilities. Through close collaboration with our partners and our proactive sourcing capabilities, we provide a broad range of products, innovative services and tailored solutions to meet your unique requirements.