Job description / Role
The Business Development Executive will have the unique opportunity to help implement the sales and business development growth strategy of the organization. The candidate will be exposed to a high level of responsibility, taking ownership of promoting and growing the business.
- Reaching out, connecting, building and maintaining relationships with prospects, potential clients, agents, and partners.
- Developing new opportunities through all mediums of communication.
- Conducting meetings with prospects and partners to build partnerships.
- Closing deals with prospects, potential clients, agents, and partners.
- Updating and reporting on upcoming trends with the industry.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Achieving the company’s sales and business development goals.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A background in business/marketing
- Relevant experience of 1-2 years is essential.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, digital marketing, corporate retail
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative
- Excellent research skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic
- A positive and flexible attitude
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to details
- Excellent time management
About the Company
ITCAN is a growing intelligent digital and performance marketing agency that helps deliver quality to clients across all available channels online. Our main office is based in Dubai, with three other branches in Saudi Arabia,Egypt and India. At ITCAN, we are constantly striving towards renovating our performance marketing through earned, paid and owned media; while maintaining active participation. Formed in 2015 , we have already established strong partnerships with major well-known regional and global brands.
Assistant Sales Manager
Ziad Galadari Group
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts