Job description / Role
- Responsible for overall management of Exhibitions Services division.
- Effectively identify, develop, and deliver business development opportunities for Exhibitions Primarily & Businesses that is linked to Logistics / Freight Forwarding (AIR/SEA/LAND-Cross Border)
- Ensuring Consistent Profitability for Exhibitions and businesses adding value to such vertical.
- Delivering quality service as per BIE Regulations, Standards 'Bureau of International Expositions'
- Safe Operational excellence and financial excellence
- Employee, Team development
- Implementing Strategic objectives defined from time to time
- Manage Business Unit day to day Operations by leveraging Division and Group strengths across the various locations of the company related activities all across UAE.
Reporting to: Country Manager and Commercial Manager
- Responsible for day to day management of the company.
- To manage P&L and business of Exhibition Logistics, both Commercially and Operationally by engaging in Import /Re-Export of Goods by Ocean, Air, Cross Border land Specific to Exhibitions in UAE.
- To ensure that operational and HSE objectives and requirements BIE Regulations, Standards 'Bureau of International Expositions 'are met.
- To assist where necessary in Projects and initiatives being defined by Senior Management as and when.
- Engage in Business development activities, Customer relationship, Key account management and ensure business growth and Customer satisfaction for all Freight Forwarding / Business Development / Customer Service-related Activities as assigned by Commercial & Country Management.
- To ensure achievement of Quality Objectives and maintain Procedures.
- To drive cost leadership in all areas.
- To ensure efficient Supplier management.
- Examine and analyse industry verticals, developments and trends and make recommendations on marketing and operational action which best meets the market and plan/budgetary requirements.
- To develop business Opportunities in the relevant local market including but not limited to expanding business with existing/new Customers on all services; developing new service portfolio.
- Implement and maintain in liaison with the accounting and finance management, sound accounting procedures for all transactions.
- Ensure that good and effective working relations are maintained with all organizations in the region including customers, suppliers and staff.
- University Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 6-8 years of experience as Business developer.
- Someone who can develop business verticals, multiple skills as well presentable personality and strong in communications skills.
- Capable to manage Exhibitions related Logistics in particular as Freight forwarding business.
About the Company
A group of companies in the Gulf region with business activities across the world.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Senior Sales Executive
Business Development Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|