Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Develop $5m in additional cross-brand IBM SAP pipeline per quarter through program activities, education sessions, and relationships with SAP AEs/VPs and IBM client account managers.
- Ensure all opportunities are captured in both IBM CRM systems and SAP tagging systems.
- Develop significant number of available reference accounts.
- Work with Marketing Reference Team to develop references and win announcements to be shared internally and with SAP for reference program.
- Support Analyst and IBM field requests for references.
- Executive and Field Alignment- facilitate executive meetings, quarterly region and solution GM meetings and AE/VP alignment. Establish a cadence of communications that foster trust and improve win chances.
- Escalations: handle partnership and account level escalations
- Field enablement: provide current solution and partnership information to the field and support training opportunities
- GTM Initiatives: lead GTM programs defining play, approach, target setting and tracking
- Major SAP event support- take a leadership role in execution of SAP's 2 primary events, FKOM and SAPPHIRE
- Marketing: support of SAP marketing through strategy guidance, event prioritization and collateral development direction
- Offering and Community Development:
- Ensure go to market offerings and materials are current and contemporary
- Fully engage with go to market teams to ensure they are educated on IBM offering set
- BDE community, IBM Sales community, SAP, practice leaders, Partners & APs
- Attend IBM and SAP conferences to benchmark offers vs. competitors and marketplace
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- History of over-achievement in sales or business development work (demonstrated skill: sales)
- Ability to work in a matrix organization to drive successful outcomes (including pipeline development)
- Experience working with or for SAP, and a knowledge of their solutions
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
- MBA coupled with in-industry experience
- Extensive years of applicable experience
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Executive
Black Pearl Consult
Business Development Executive/ Manager
Business Development Executive
International Business Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant