Job description / Role
• Monitoring, scheduling and assisting for client meetings.
• Responsible for attending and preparing Prequalification requirements for existing and new Clients, including related coordination in the process.
• Responsible for attending/answering queries and Project Tender Invitations from Clients, coordinating to the related departments for further Technical Tender Process.
• Monitoring and uploading of online procurement documents and information, such as company certificates, financial information, projects and management information.
• Responsible for E-procurement system registration for client’s e-procurement portals related to the requirements for Bidding (prior to the Estimation team initiates the Tender process).
• Receiving and sending Expression of Interest to bid letters for in scope projects as well as client correspondences.
• Coordinating for documents collection; Tender Documents, Addendums and Tender Bonds.
• Responsible for updating designs and information for; Company Profile, Prequalification Documents, Company Letterheads, Employee Business Cards, and other company stationaries and marketing tools, i.e., Calendars, Company Envelops, etc.,
• Monitoring Logs through Manual Customer Relation Management System (CRM).
• Attending National Exhibitions like the City Scape to scout information for the current market related to Real Estate’s upcoming project launches.
• To follow up with clients to ensure the company is pre-qualified.
• Creating and maintaining databases.
• Attending Corporate Presentations with Clients / Consultants.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent from a reputed university.
• Minimum 05-10 years of experience as a Business Development Executive.
• Well versed in handling the E-procurement portal for clients.
• Sound knowledge of all Microsoft & CRM Tools.
About the Company
For more than 40 years, Pivot Engineering and General Contracting has helped clients across the UAE and the region transform ideas on paper into tangible assets of real value.
While our clients appreciate the superior quality of each and every project that we complete, the final handover is only part of the value we deliver. Reliability, certainty and excellence form the foundation of every Pivot project.