Job description / Role
We are seeking an organized, energetic, and results-driven Business Development / Sales Executive to join our UAE sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for the sales growth of Bridge Medical Group’s services and solutions with primary focus on rapid overall business development for a dedicated set of accounts in Dubai.
You will work closely with our Hospital and clinic partners to lower member's supply cost, improve their operational efficiency, and increase their overall satisfaction with BMGP programs. Delivering sales goals and key performance indicators to launch our Start-Up strategy within the Group Purchasing Organisation space.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Launch and rapidly grow BMGP membership by providing a high level of customer service.
- Develop and implement sales initiatives with the member to achieve individual revenue goals.
- Manage relationships with key contacts, suppliers and distributors within assigned members.
- Conduct periodic business reviews and attend strategic planning meetings with key suppliers
- Collaborate with supply partners to identify potential cost saving opportunities.
- Assess member needs for products and services from the BMGP contractual portfolio.
- Deliver Individual Monthly sales targets, KPI’s and organisation goals
AED 9,000 to 11,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Health Insurance + Flight + Bonus
Our ideal candidate has a strong history of successful sales achievements working in the UAE primarily within Medical Procurement, possesses innate team player qualities, excels in maintaining client and vendor relationships, and has a real passion for sharing the benefits our procurement solutions offer. A strong network of contacts within hospital procurement in the UAE is essential
- Relevant Business degree or commercial / procurement experience preferred.
- 2 or more years of relevant sales experience required within Medical / Hospital Industry.
- Knowledge of healthcare, GPO/supply chain, and procurement solutions required.
- Advanced Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, formulas) and
- Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and advanced presentation skills required.
- A hunter mentality with Strong consultative selling and relationship building skills.
- Must possess strong client facing skills and have prior presentation experience.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Background in Hospital Procurement, materials management and relevant software preferred.
- Experience working with complex health care clients with multiple sites desired.
- Strong Network of Procurement contacts within Dubai / UAE Hospitals
About the Company
Bridge Medical GPO is positioned as the Middle East's leading GPO - Group Purchasing Organisation to drive rapid change through delivery of advanced procurement solutions.