Job description / Role
• Events Management
• Strategy, Planning and Policies and Procedures
• Strategy, Analysis and Reporting
• Marketing Collateral and Branding
• Public Relations
• Market Analysis and Intelligence
• Lead Generation and Sales Enablement
• Website and E-Marketing
• With more than 5 years experience in the same field
• Event Handling and marketing experience is an advantage
• Excellent organisational and project management skills.
• Excellent communication skills including high standards of written communication, grammar and spelling.
• Ability to take responsibility for tasks, priorisiting and scheduling own work to ensure deadlines are met whilst responding effectively as new projects are introduced.
• Customer focus – commitment to high quality customer service.
• Strong I.T. skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint.
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Approachable and positive attitude.
• Professional and smart appearance at all times.
About the Company
Melodica Music and Dance Institutue is a music institute in Dubai, UAE established and registered under the Knowledge and Human Development Authority. Melodica have been operating since 2013 and are one of the top-rated independent music schools in Dubai with six branches across Dubai with a further four opening over 2018-2020.
Melodica is registered with ABRSM, Trinity and RAD and specialise in teaching piano, vocals, guitar, violin, drums, saxophone, flute, ballet and hip hop for all age groups. With over 100 teachers from a variety of different backgrounds and nationalities including Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Belarus, UK, South Africa, India, Canada and US, Melodica is a truly international school.