Job description / Role
Business Development Executive for Africa (Dubai)
As our Business Development Executive, you’ll help grow our presence in Africa. In recent years, our business has grown steadily in Africa and we would like to explore this opportunity aggressively to make it a key market in the coming years. You will be involved in engaging with our international affiliates to grow our affiliate networks in Africa, a highly-competitive industry. You will play a key role in sourcing, onboarding, and earning the trust of new affiliates, helping us grow our brand.
• Identify new growth opportunities, prospects, and competitors via market research and data analysis.
• Generate meaningful insights that help you to source, recruit, and support affiliates that are aligned with our values and business strategies.
• Make data-driven recommendations to increase affiliate performance.
• Monitor and analyse affiliate activity, using metrics such as the number of conversions per affiliate.
• Devise branding, marketing, and messaging strategies to help affiliates improve their client acquisition and retention efforts.
• Localise affiliate marketing tactics and promotional materials for designated markets to ensure maximum effectiveness and ROI.
What we’ll give you
• Market-based salary
• Annual performance bonus
• Medical insurance
• Housing and transportation allowance
• Casual dress code
• Work permit
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over two million traders from around the globe.
Join us. Grow with us.
We are the Marketing team. Fuelled by creativity, we plan, execute, and coordinate a wide range of outstanding conventional and digital marketing campaigns to help our business grow. We collaborate with designers, developers, quantitative analysts, digital marketers, and business development executives so that our marketing and advertising initiatives can represent the exceptional online trading services that we have to offer.
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
What you have
• Degree in marketing, business administration, or a related discipline
• Outstanding market research skills and a keen understanding of the consumer journey
• Experience in affiliate marketing, growth hacking, and business development
• Experience in using a wide range of digital marketing tools and affiliate management platforms
• Assertive, sales-driven personality and the ability to adapt quickly and achieve powerful results
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
• Knowledge and experience in the financial services industry
• Passion for finance and technology
What’s good to have
• IT knowledge or experience
• Proficiency in French, Swahili, Arabic and/or African languages
About the Company
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe. Join us. Grow with us.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Executive
Sales and Marketing Executive
Gulf Worldwide Logistics (GWL)
Business Development Specialist
TGC Middle East
Business Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services