Job description / Role
Our client is a Higher Education Institution with international campuses. They are inviting applications for the position of Business Development Executive.
Please find below the Job profile for B2C sales - Business Development Executive (BDE) for Sharjah Location .(onshore )
Role & Responsibilities
• Generate leads based on in-depth, geo / industry / product research & competitor analysis for focused verticals through web and social media (including email, phone & events campaigns)
• Outbound cold calling & Market research for identifying the new client, lead generation converting the lead into prospect & admissions.
• Developing & maintaining the prospect database.
• Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads for meetings & admission conversion.
• Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales reports to management.
• Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently.
• Achieving monthly & quarterly admissions targets.
• Meeting & presenting the prospect candidate, in campus& outdoor meetings.
• completely sales driven
Other Benefits include:
• Incentives + official trips travel expenses
AED 4,500 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Incentives + official trips travel expenses
• Fluent in English (written and spoken), Spoken Arabic will be an advantage
• Presentable ,enthusiastic & go getter
• Excellent communication and software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent negotiation and closing skills
• Strong business acumen, ethics, and high integrity
• Bachelor's (Required) or Management degree preferred
• Experience: 0 to 2 yrs.
• Preferred – From Banking or Credit card sales who wants a shift to Education Counselling & Sales
• Immediate Joiner
About the Company
At study abroad, we have a strong commitment to education and career development. Our aim has always been to help international students study in a country of their choice. We are passionate about bringing international grade education to the doorsteps of our students from all over the globe.
We aspire to become the world’s leading global education advisory by connecting our students to our huge network of opportunities across the globe.
Transparency and Integrity are the two most important building blocks we believe in for the admissions process at Study Abroad. We are committed to the highest ethical standards. Study Abroad programs are designed to handhold students and help them in exploring best-fit university options, applying to multiple universities through a single application form system. Our organisation and our counselors pledge ethical and clarity in mind attitude in our interactions with our students and their families.