Job description / Role
Our client, an international logistics company, is urgently looking for a Business Development Executive who will primarily be responsible for increasing the company's sales pipeline for their Ocean Freight, Land Freight, and Air Freight and Distribution Sales across the UAE. Your other responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Secure new customers and maintain and develop existing accounts.
- Meet and exceed the target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
- Conduct and report a minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into a revenue-generating business.
- Maintain records of customer details/sales visits in the Orient.
- Identify potential customers and register opportunities in Orient; relentlessly pursue the realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
- Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and developing new revenue streams.
- Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
- Promote the services and products of all entities and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
- Follow up with clients for outstanding supported by the Finance Control
- You will be attracting new clients, maximizing sector potential, and managing relationships with key customers
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- A bachelor degree holder
- Must have a driving license
- Should have a total of minimum 5 years of work experience, of which 2 years in 3PL logistics in the UAE
- Should be flexible and adaptable
- Willing to travel across UAE if needed
- Knowledgeable in producing various sales reports using Microsoft technologie
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office or drop us a message on our website.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive - Leisure
|Abu Dhabi||27 Dec|